Your basket is currently empty
Privacy & Cookies
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal information which you can be identified with when using this website, will only be used in accordance to this privacy statement.
We may update this policy when required, please ensure to check this page frequently to make sure you are happy with our changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
Should you sign up to Berkshire Theatre Company, we will collect the following information
- Parent name
- Childs name and sex
- Your email address
- Telephone contact number
- Your child’s date of birth and school year
- Your child’s medical conditions (if needed)
- Your postcode and local borough
Your rights regarding your personal data
Under GDPR (as with previous Data Protection legislation) all individuals associated with BTC have the right to:
- Access their own personal data easily.
- Have their own personal data rectified/updated upon request.
- Have their own personal data removed.
- Restrict any processing of their own personal data.
- Move their own personal data
- Object to their own personal data being used.
What we use data for
Berkshire Theatre Company uses personal information through a booking form to contact parents when signing up children for classes, workshops or free trials:
- To maintain relationships with alumni of the schools
- To give notification of events
- To place photograph images of staff, alumni and pupils in the school and retaining them for historical purposes
- For storing of emails and other communications to ensure we are able to tailor our information
- For the promotions of services and benefits available to students and parents
Should you wish to limit or object to the uses above, please notify us via our Contact Form.
Berkshire Theatre Company ensure to keep all information up to date. Should circumstances or information change, you have the right to ask for old information to be removed or updated.
Storage and Use of Personal Information
Any paper copies of children and staff personal information is kept in a locked filing cabinet at the BTC office in Windsor. Staff will be informed of medical or personal information on a need-to-know basis. Access to all office computers is password protected and is only accessible to the Directors and administrative staff of the company.
Who do we pass your information on to?
Berkshire Theatre Company will only pass on data information to our Head Chaperone or Exam Co-ordinator to ensure children can be licensed for any of our performances and entered for exams. This will be done on a separate form, informing parents that this information will go to a different contact. E.g. Local councils or the LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art) exam board.
How long we store data
Any images or video footage taken during your time with Berkshire Theatre Company will be stored on a password protected computer. This will be kept indefinitely, unless specified from you to be erased. Some images may be used for promotional purposes.
How Can We Update or remove our data?
Please send us a message via our Contact Form to let us know if you’d like us to update or remove any data that we hold about you or your child from our systems.
How can you access the data you store about us?
Please send us a message via our Contact Form and we will provide you with a copy of the data we hold about you/your child.
Berkshire Theatre Company works hard towards ensuring that your personal information is safe and secured.
Owner & Data Controller
76 Wolf Lane